Saturday, December 19, 2009

Who of you used Pantene shampoo and your hair is healthy?

Do you have any problem with it?Or..maybe it strength your hair?Who of you used Pantene shampoo and your hair is healthy?
I have used Nexxus for years, and am very happy with it.Who of you used Pantene shampoo and your hair is healthy?
Thank you, Voters. HAGD Report Abuse

I use Pantene ... Head and Shoulders is also a good shampoo. :)
It looks fine on a brass yak.
you sound like a commercial.
Yes i have been using pantene extra straight or smooth and silky for years and rarely use anything else, my hair is healthly and strong it is no longer dry so my hair is less prone to breakage and no split ends i can have smooth straight hair and grow it as long as i like without any hassels
I have used Pantene. Didn't notice much difference. Paul Mitchell seems to work best for me..just have to wash more often. m
hi!!!i use pantene anti breakage,i love it..
I used Pantene for a few years, and I found that it left a lot of residue on my hair. It felt nice and soft, though. Now, I just use the inexpensive V05, because it smells nice, makes my hair soft, and does not leave a residue.
i use pantene my hair is very soft silky and shimng and nice smelling hair every body loves my hair a lot


see this hair my hair is like this


http://www.surfbollywood.com/img/Bollywo鈥?/a>
It is quite a good product
its the bomb, on your hair,

No comments:

Post a Comment