Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best drugstore shampoo that cleans as well as Pantene?

I use pantene to wash my hair because it does just that, it cleans my hair and it feels clean. However i read bad things about pantene. So i want a shampoo that cleans as well as pantene i can find in the drugstore. Please do not tell me to go to a salon, because...I wont.





So which shampoo cleans as well as Pantene?Best drugstore shampoo that cleans as well as Pantene?
okay i love pantene to although i use other shampoos and these makes work wonders on my hair (* avalible at a drug store)





loreal *


auusie*


matrix (avaliable online and at salons)


wash and go *


sunsilk *Best drugstore shampoo that cleans as well as Pantene?
Loreal seems to me to be one of the best, I know salons are always recommending their products but I don't really think they are any better than store bought products. I have tried Trevor Sorbet shampoo and conditioner and it didn't seem any better than the others.


When I colour my hair with Loreal products I always notice how great their after colour conditioner works so that is why I would recommend their stuff, have fun.
i use suave and it works real good. i personally would recommend baby shampoo because not only does it clean good but it also makes your hair soft and fresh. but i doubt youll use that so i would say suave works best.
Tresemme
The fruity one in the lime green bottle. It is like garnues fructiese or something. (I don't know how to spell it.)
I love love love Fruit Garnier Shampoo. They have a variety to choose from too!

No comments:

Post a Comment