Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is pantene shampoo good?

I have very curly frizzy hair that doesn't obey me.lol.


When my hair dries it gets really frizzy and big.


I want to be able to not have to straighten it so much. What shud I use?Is pantene shampoo good?
what you should use is a salon shampoo something that you would buy at a salon,ulta or sephora store. They sometimes carry some salon products at Walmart or Walgreen's. The reason why is because regular drugstore shampoos as they call them actually are bad for your hair and dry it out. Use a special shampoo for curly hair, preferably one that is moisturizing also you are going to want to use a curl cream or hair serum for curls. They may be more expensive but they are a ton better for your hair. TIGI ,Redken,Paul Mitchel are also good brands.





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>Is pantene shampoo good?
Pantene is BAD for any hair! It actually has tiny plastic/wax particles in it that will seem to help your hair at first but then will build up in your hair making it dry and just bad. I would recommend using Redken Real Control shampoo and Conditioner, it smells awesome!!! and it helps with frizzy hair. With straightening, use a smoothing serum (paul mitchell super skinny serum) when drying your hair, it will reduce dry time and help control your hair a little. You use when your hair is wet and also dry.
Yeah it's pretty good.


And my hair is kinda like yours, but idk how frizzy yours gets.


%26amp; If you don't want your hair so damaged from straightening it, use a heat tamer.
My hair's like yours too.. It sucks. I still haven't found anything that works. But Pantene made my hair look even worse. I don't like pantene. The next shampoo and conditioner I'm going to try is Garnier :)
A frizz control serum.
IT REALLY DEPENDS WHICH TYPE YOU GET AND YES IT IS BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF KINDS

No comments:

Post a Comment