Thursday, January 7, 2010

I used Pantene shampoo for relaxed hair and while washing my hair a lot of it was coming out. It doesn't do

with my other shampoo. Years ago my hairdresser told me Pantene is not good for you hair, but everyone swear by it. Is anyone else having Pantene hair problems?I used Pantene shampoo for relaxed hair and while washing my hair a lot of it was coming out. It doesn't do
My hairdresser told me never to use it, that it would ruin my already dry hair. I have long dark coarse curlyish hair which I relax periodically. It looks great when I use moisturizers and take good care of it. I use a kerastase oil on the ends, which I leave in.





It looked bad when I tried pantene. It may be good with other types of hair.I used Pantene shampoo for relaxed hair and while washing my hair a lot of it was coming out. It doesn't do
I love Pantene... would like to hear from others.
Yes, my daughter and I both noticed excessive hair loss using Pantene Shampoo and conditioner. We haven't used it for years.
Mebee you shouldn't be relaxin' yer hair.





((or showin' your photo)).......barf

No comments:

Post a Comment