Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pantene Volumizing shampoo and conditioner?

Do the pantene volumizing products work?Pantene Volumizing shampoo and conditioner?
Pantene tests on animals. I do not recommend the product for this reason. I also do not recommend this product because they use animal fats (as waxes) to shine the hair. This can cause severe damage to your hair. The ';protein'; from the fats can actually break off hair and damage the remaining follicles. With continued use, you would eventually have extremely damaged hair - sometimes I get people coming into the salon wanting the stylists to scrape off the waxes! Its a real mess!





I would suggest using Tresemme's Volume collection instead of Pantene. Tresemme doesn't test on animals and does not include any animal-derived products (except in their ';Anti-Breakage'; collection to were they use gelatin in their conditioner.)


Here is a complete list of their Volume collection:


http://www.tresemme.com/volume/products/鈥?/a>





Good luck! :)Pantene Volumizing shampoo and conditioner?
don't use them unless you have an extra 10-20 minutes to comb out your hair after you get out of the shower... pantene coats your hair in a wax (it's supposed ';shine';) and causes the hair to severely tangle.. go to a salon and ask for volumizing products that actually work
I always use pantene, and it works the best out of all the other hair products I have used in the past. I would definately recommend for you to give it a try:)
I've tried them and they didn't make any difference on my hair.
yep they work

No comments:

Post a Comment