Thursday, January 7, 2010

Has anyone here used Pantene Pro V shampoo/conditioner and how did it work for you?

Hi! wow i totallly love this stuff because they make kinds for all hair which is wonderful because your hair will get the kind of attention it needs! And it works so well! =]Has anyone here used Pantene Pro V shampoo/conditioner and how did it work for you?
Hi! My hair is super-curly so idk if this will affect you. I tried the shampoo and it usually frizzes my hair really bad, so I tend to stay away from it. The conditioners however- I use the conditioner almost everytime I'm in the shower. Preferably Relaxed and Natural Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner...Has anyone here used Pantene Pro V shampoo/conditioner and how did it work for you?
yes I have and it works really good, my sister lives by it and it doesn't make your hair too oily. But i suggest you also buy the conditioner not just the 2 in 1 because for some reason that still leaves my hair with some static
yes i have. and it does work pretty well. your hair doesnt come out like it does in the commercials though, so be warned. i use the garnier fructis sleek and shine sheer set, and i think it works a lot better than pantene.
I used it and it is great. I have cradle cap (type of dandriff) and now it's almost gone. I have like none anymore and it smells good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment