Thursday, January 7, 2010

Should i use pantene beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner daily?

it says to use daily .. so should i?


if not how many times a week should i use it?





btw, i don't dye my hair anymore, i just got it cut, i don't straighten, curl, or blow-dry it, and it's in good shape.Should i use pantene beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner daily?
Your hair sounds oily if you have wash it every other day and it gets oily in between washings. I would start washing your hair everyday. I also must wash my hair everyday because if I don't, my hair gets oily.Should i use pantene beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner daily?
Pantene = Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad brand.


Pantene shampoos contain silicon (which is what makes it feel so amazing afterwards) but this eventually builds up and can make your hair horrible.


I suggest using a reputable salon brand.
I use that shampoo too


and I would say use it everyday because I do


but truthfully it all depends on your hairtype
i do use it every day

No comments:

Post a Comment