Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hey how would you rate pantene pro-v breakage defense shampoo, conditioner, and styling products?

I straighten my hair like a ton because i HAVE to so i need a shampoo and conditioner, stying products, etc. that are good for breakage defense and repair. if you don't think pantene breakage defense is good, then what is?Hey how would you rate pantene pro-v breakage defense shampoo, conditioner, and styling products?
pantene is really good


ive used herbal essences, garnier, nutrogena and aussie


and pantene makes my hair really soft and protects my hair


but it makesur hair thinner sometimes because its really strong


aussie is really good if you have frizzy hair, garnier makes yur hair soft and herbal essences is okay cause it has all these plant extracts in it=]


dont use deep treatment cause it's the same as normal conditioner i read it in a magazine=]


i straighten my hair everyday too!


oh try using john frieda=] it smells okay its not the best but it worked for me=]Hey how would you rate pantene pro-v breakage defense shampoo, conditioner, and styling products?
Out of all of the shampoos, conditioners and products I have ever used, Pantene is my favorite for both myself and my daughter. We use two different ones because her hair is a little different than mine but it is sooooo soft and clean looking and feeling. Seriously, people will comment your hair about how pretty and shiny it is if you use Pantene.





I personally use Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Shampoo and Conditioner for me and Smooth and Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner for my daughter.





We also use the deep fortifying treatment which is a conditioner that you leave in for 3 minutes and rinse out and it repairs damage to your hair.


For my daughter we use the Daily Renewal Treatment spray leave in conditioner.


and we both use the Pantene Curl defining Scrunching gel.





Hope this helps :)
Try Herbal Essences Break's Over Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave In. It has a Coco Mango scent and your hair will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment