Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is pantene shampoo/conditioner really that great?

just wondering.Is pantene shampoo/conditioner really that great?
I don't think so :|.


Haha well my aunt doesn't use pantene in her beauty shop because she says it contains too many chemicals like chlorine, and it damages the hair.


So I wouldn't say its that great.Is pantene shampoo/conditioner really that great?
for thick curly hair, no. Report Abuse

I use Relaxed and Natural for women of color and I really like it. It has intensive moisturization in both the shampoo and conditioner and smells pretty too!
no its realli bad for your hair ( =
My hairdresser told me to stay away from it. But I can't really use conditioner because of the amount of oil my hair produces. (My hair produces so much oil, I have to wash it everyday and my hairdresser advised me to use Palmolive or Dawn to get rid of the oil every once in awhile)
no, they changed their formula about a year ago and now it is horrible. i used to love the old formula but anything with the new ';amino proteins'; is bad. not worth the money. i now use dove and love it.
No.. If you want really good shampoo/conditioner, go to a salon.
if you have a perm or color treated hair then i'd say no....
Yeahh .. I use it and it really works well with my hair (I havn't tried the shampoo but the conditioner is amazing). I used to used the John Frieda Conditioner and it looked the same but was double the price and had great reviews. However, between the two I couldn't really find much of a difference they were both brilliant just diff. prices !
I use the smooth and sleek and it works good! I used to have frizzed out hair and from using it for the past two years the texture in my hair is 100% better

No comments:

Post a Comment