Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pantene shampoo/conditioner made my hair greasy, help!?

I bought pantene relaxed and natural shampoo and conditioner, and after I used them once, my hair dried and felt greasy and rough. I tried washing them again with another shampoo, but it still felt greasy. Why is this? What can I do to make my hair normal again? Please help!Pantene shampoo/conditioner made my hair greasy, help!?
I absolutely loathe Pantene Pro-v Shampoos and conditioners. I agree that it makes your hair feel greasy.





One thing is, you may not be rinsing it out completely. To test this run your fingers through the greasy area and press your fingers on the greasy parts. Smell your fingers. Smell like the Shampoo/conditioner? That means you did not wash it out completely. That may be the product's fault though, as they may not be very good quality.





Also, the product just may be very greasy in general, and that means you should change.





Infusion 23 rinses out very easily. Though I now use John Frieda. Affordable and affective.Pantene shampoo/conditioner made my hair greasy, help!?
All drugstore shampoo has really harsh chemicals that dry out hair and wax that coats that hair shaft. But Pantene is the worse, so I am not surprised at all. If you have to use a drugstore brand use Aussie. They use natural ingredients instead of all of the wax and harsh chemicals.
because pantene is nasty, go to beauty supply and get a clarify-er.

No comments:

Post a Comment