Thursday, January 7, 2010

How come when I use Suave shampoo & conditioner, my hair is smoother and less frizzy than when I use Pantene?

I usually use the cheap Suave shampoo and conditioner, but I decided to try Pantene Pro V, the moisturizing shampoo %26amp; conditioner for dry damaged hair. I am so surprised that the cheap stuff, that isn't even designed for my dry hair, works better than the expensive stuff. Pantene actually made my hair 10x more frizzy and dry looking. I am wondering, how, and why???How come when I use Suave shampoo %26amp; conditioner, my hair is smoother and less frizzy than when I use Pantene?
B/c Pantene is crap in a bottle and messes your hair up.How come when I use Suave shampoo %26amp; conditioner, my hair is smoother and less frizzy than when I use Pantene?
Pantene is a wax base product it is soo bad for your hair. The reason you noticed a difference in your hair is because suave tends to strip and dry the hair out and with a wax build up on it. it is now removing all of the produuct that is just sitting on your hair! what you should do if you have curly hair is get CATWALK it is cheap enough and works well! You have to remember your hair is like your skin it needs a routine and the best thing to do is buy a different brand everytime your products run out so that it doesnt get used to the same thing and not work for you! I like to switch between Bumble %26amp; Bumble and Halo and Redkin! Just an FYI dont buy from a local store buy from a beauty shop I bought the same products at walmart and target and my salon and the walmart and target product ended up being the wrong thing in the wrong bottle!
The cheap stuff doesn't necessarily mean it has bad ingredients, and the expensive stuff doesn't mean it has good ingredients.





As a former hairdresser, products are hit and miss for users. Plus, your water quality also comes into play.
Pantene is junk, ask any salon stylist. The ';pan'; in the name stands for some sort of chemical they use in floor wax. It coats your hair with gunk.
Because just with other name brands, that is all you are paying for - the name and the hightech advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment