Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does Pantene prov shampoo makes your hair stronger and healthy?

I want to have stronger hair and healthy.I thougt to start use Pantene shampoo.Because my hair is very thin and without volume.It is not strong,I`m afrraid that my hair starts to fall.Can Pantene shampoo protect my hair of falling?please help me,and tell from any experienceDoes Pantene prov shampoo makes your hair stronger and healthy?
SHampoos can make your hair smoother by making the cuticle lie flat. But, nothing can make hair ';healthy';. Hair is dead tissue and can't be made healthy per se. It can, through the application of the chemicals found in shampoo, be made to look different than it is . BUt, the effect will not be a permanent change.Does Pantene prov shampoo makes your hair stronger and healthy?
I use pantene and i dont see any damn difference its all bs if you ask me Shampoo is shampoo unless you get it from a salon.
i say it doesn't really make a difference, don't waist your money on expensive crap
omg forget about all these other people that have no idea what they are talking about


it works great trust me i use Pantene Pro-V
Al least they say so.
i use pantene pro v, and it makes my hair smoother and more manageable, and try the thickening type, because its upposed to help your hair become thicker
I've used just about every brand on the market - Pantene ProV is one of the better ones -for my hair anyway. I noticed more elasticity which reduced breakage %26amp; it smells GOOD!


I have baby-fine hair %26amp; I'm always on the lookout for volumizing products. I like Pantene's volumizing hairspray too.


If you have it in your area -a product called Big Sexy Hair and Mane %26amp; Tail Conditioner work well.
I've used supermarkets home brands and find its just as good as pantene.read the back of the bottle,its the same stuff
Well, everyone has different hair, so I'll have to say you just try it for yourself. It helped for me, but I have ';picky'; hair, so ya'll never know.
This is what I did:





Use ProV Volumizing Shampoo on roots ONLY! Then gently rinse through hair thoroughly.





Towel dried hair.





Followed with ProV Volumizing Conditioner and left on hair for 1 hour. Gently rinse your hair until in runs clean. Towel dry gently. Separate with a large comb. Use a little mousse at the roots and air lift with a drier set on low warm. Best to leave the rest to air dry if you can.





My hair is fantastic now. Do this every time you wash your hair. It's worth the time.
the only thing i've ever used that really ';fixed'; my hair was infusium23. at the time my hair was about to break off it was so badly damaged. this stuff restored it to a healthy state in weeks.
I heard from a salon that pantene is nothing but wax! And that it is not very good for your hair! You are just paying too much to put wax in your hair! The best to use is in salons, of course, you will be paying an arm and a leg for it but its worth it. My hair is finally stronger thanks to Paul Mitchell , Matrix, and Biologe
the new stuff HELL YEA
i don't know i don't use that but theres this really good all natural shampoo from melalueca! try it its way better than pantene prov!

No comments:

Post a Comment