Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which is a better shampoo/conditioner Pantene vs. TRESemme?

If neither of them, which do you think is the best?Which is a better shampoo/conditioner Pantene vs. TRESemme?
TRESemme is amazing. By far the best. If you leave the conditioner in your hair for two minutes (like it says on the bottle), your hair will turn out incredibly soft.Which is a better shampoo/conditioner Pantene vs. TRESemme?
tresemme has better shampoo conditioner pantene smell strong clog you scalp pores so is not good the only thing I like is the hair balm , mousse.

1 comment:

  1. I had started using tresemme hairfall defence shampoo but it disappointed me. Its the worst shampoo till date I have ever used. Earlier i was using streax which was very good compared to this. I had purchased it from Nykaa at Rs. 656 and they gave give me a free hair straightner(that's where I got attracted and bought this). But seriously after using this my hairs started falling a lot.. Lot means a lot😭😭😭can't even describe the pain i am going through after seeing my hairs😭😭😭. If their will be no hairs what will I do with the straightner ? Please i you wanna purchase this take a small pack and test it first either go for some other shampoo.

    ReplyDelete