Thursday, January 7, 2010

I heard that Pantene Shampoo is the gd for hairs.....Is it right or not??

I heard that Pantene Shampoo is the gd for hairs.....Is it right or not?????





So wht kind of pantene shampoo or Conditionr for normal hairs i m using????


Plz help me..I heard that Pantene Shampoo is the gd for hairs.....Is it right or not??
i think 4 gals..head %26amp; shoulder is the best 4 their hair...itss also my fav....try it.....pooja.....I heard that Pantene Shampoo is the gd for hairs.....Is it right or not??
Whatever Shampoos available in open market are all chemical based.if you happen to use `Satnique` this is certified organic and very useful.although not available in open market ,only registered user can get it available.You are wecome for anymore information(sarna_anil@yahoo.co.in)
I love this shampoo %26amp; conditioner range. As I live where the sun is extreme sometimes I use one for repair %26amp; protect, but they are all very good %26amp; I have used them for years, tried new ones but always go back to this brand.
use dove shampoo or consult doctor.........also take vitamin E
there is nothing like right or wrong it just wht suites ur hair


ya pantene may suit ur hair..its not a bad shampoo it will not cause any harm to ur hair
it is good shampoo but, my suggestion is once you would like use this head%26amp; shoulders shampoo after you felt your hairs.Thiru_2021@yahoo.co.in
Frankly I haven't heard good things about that shampoo...just a personal opininion
yes its a good shampoo.
Yeah it is , but all depends on how your hair are
Hmm I think you'll have a lot of hair loss if u use PANTENE..........
yup..pantene is good....but i use dove...
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment