Thursday, December 24, 2009

Are Pantene shampoo's, and conditioners only for girls, or can guys use them to?

Guys can use them too! :p


haha actually I have a bottle of pantene shampoo %26amp; conditioner sitting right next to me right now. I need to take it back to my shower. lol.


But I love pantene. It's for men and women.


And it smells amazing.Are Pantene shampoo's, and conditioners only for girls, or can guys use them to?
Guys can use them tooAre Pantene shampoo's, and conditioners only for girls, or can guys use them to?
Guys can use them too, of course!


Why wouldn't a man be able to use a nice shampoo?


:P


go ahead. Pantene smells delicious. Girls will love it.
Though many hair care products are marketed toward women, there's no reason a man can't use them. The type of hair you have does not depend on your gender.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment