Monday, December 28, 2009

If professional shampoo was as cheap as Pantene, would you use that or Pantene?

I believe that the expensive professional shampoos (various kinds) I've been using for the past few years have changed my hair from thin to thick. I don't know how long my mom tried the expensive stuff, but she thinks for some reason that her Pantene is better and makes her hair shinier.If professional shampoo was as cheap as Pantene, would you use that or Pantene?
Considering all Pantene does is coat the hair, I'd definitely use professional products. I don't know why everyone seems to love Pantene, it's really not too good.If professional shampoo was as cheap as Pantene, would you use that or Pantene?
I agree with the above person, I used Pantene religiously for 7 years never changed my shampoo loved it to much, recently I switched to the new L'oreal shampoo everpure and i can see the difference in my hair, it has pulled the wax off of my hair and its amazing how different my hair is it is so much healthier. So honestly I would have to say choosing one would be the professional but if the choice was between the professional or the L'oreal it would be L'oreal.
Hi there anobody


Haircare is something that you can spend a great time [worrying] about but there are many creative ways to get the best hair fast and easy.


A while back I had similar question like yours . I got perfect solution by searching at below web sites.





Seems like the Perfect web site for all questions concerning Hair-


http://xurl.jp/c4m





My hairdresser got this great web site for hair related matters:


http://xrl.us/bef7rk
The Professional Stuff...But you know, The reason why her hair is 'shiny' and probley soft, Is because of Wax build up. Pantene coats your hair in wax. So it's not good for your hair. As it does give you build up, and eventually, Her hair is going to start looking and feeling not clean.
Pantene is infamous for being filled with waxes and things that are awful for hair. so i'd go with professional stuff.





pantene made my hair soo greasy. it made it look like it does after i don't wash it for 3 days.
Perhaps your hair has just naturally grown thicker although constant chemicals could also cause this





People buy pantene cause it





1. Is actually a good brand of shampoo/conditioner


2. It smells really nice =D
Pantene leaves a wax build up on your hair. I use Dove shampoo and condintioner. And I love it. Leaves my hair soft, silky and shinny.
use suave
id buy both and use watever one i see first

No comments:

Post a Comment