Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does the Pantene Restoratives shampoo and conditioner really work?

I want to try it, but I want to know if it works first!!!Does the Pantene Restoratives shampoo and conditioner really work?
I have always hated Pantene. I'm not sure why, but I decided to try the Restoratives a few months ago. I love the Time Renewal (has a green stripe on the label) shampoo and conditioner. I also tried the Anti-breakage, but it is not nearly as good as the Time Renewal.





I color my hair and use a straightening iron all the time, so usually my hair is fried. The Time Renewal has made a huge difference in the condition of my hair. You should definately try it!Does the Pantene Restoratives shampoo and conditioner really work?
none of the shampoos work they just say it works so people would buy them i have use it and it don't work trust me
for me it worked. i have dark brown thick hair.
they help!

No comments:

Post a Comment