Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best kind of shampoo and conditioner to use besides pantene?

i dont use pantene so anything other than that and my hair is on the thinner side and its long. i want something that smells really good and works good to.What is the best kind of shampoo and conditioner to use besides pantene?
tigi products are the best!!! they smell good %26amp; leave your hair soft %26amp; shiny!!!What is the best kind of shampoo and conditioner to use besides pantene?
tresemme moisture rich solution
herbal essences smells SO good.





dove is good for your hair.
Atomik recommended tigi, and so do I! Tigi's Catwalk Oatmeal %26amp; Honey is superb!!! My hair easily dries out from the tanning salon and chemical hair processes, but you'd never know it since I've switched to this product line.





The best thing you can do is get a great shampoo %26amp; conditioner, like Oatmeal %26amp; Honey. When you are conditioning, run a wide toothed comb through your hair. Your hair will thank you!
aveda and redken aveda u can be a plant lover or just want to keep ur hair healthy and for redken it helps u way more for uv protection smooth down just to be soft there are way more choices in redken then pantene trust me aveda and redken work the best out of all product take it from me my mom is a hairdresser
Tressume has a good line of products,I would suggest them
Sunsilk, Herbal essences. it actually all depends on the kind of hair u have.
Alterna is a wonderful product. My hair is thin also, this is a great product.. a little expensive, but worth it if you can afford it.
Dove shampoos and conditioners, they are the best!
Matrix...they have a line for volumizing thin hair...or if you dont want to spend salon prices try the new Sun Silk products
biolage. trust me.
Herbal Essense is what I use. There are a whole bunch of kinds to use though. If you have colored hair there's a color-protection one. i use the volumizing one. Good luck!
Go with Dove.
Aussie will add volume.
I like Aussie...their products smell great! Seriously though you should get about 3 to 4 different brands, and switch them out about once a week. Also get a clarifying shampoo and use about 1 - 2 times a month. The more products you switch between, the better your hair will react. It keeps your hair fresh, and keeps it from getting dulled down.
Rusk, Paul Mitchell, Sammy, or Redken.


Expensive, but it works!


Look on Ebay to find bigger amounts of it for cheaper!
I use Suave Fresh Berry Smoothie. It makes my hair soft and delicious-smelling. Plus, it's affordable and it doesnt make my hair fall.
brilliant brunette, all of the John Frieda line. its amazing, i love it. everyone i've told about it, has absolutely loved it.
There is three really good shampoos that I know of Head and Shoulders,Herbal Essents, and Sunsilk.
Nexxus shampoo and humectress conditioner.
I liek John Frieda. If your hair is brown, get brilliant brunette (that's what I use).. he also has shampoos for blondes and redheads. He has several different varieties- volumizing, light reflecting, etc AND they all bring out your natural color and add slight natural highlights (barely noticeable)


I use John Frieda for all haircare products- his stuff is great! You can get it at Walgreens or Wal-Mart or any drug store- good luck!!
I have the same type or hair and I use Dove. I love it.. it adds moisture. I used Pantene for a while but it make my hair real staticy. Hope this helps!
I have thin and long hair too. I use Herbal Essence (its works and smells great and its not expensive) Althought sometimes I use John Freeda for a bit of a treat (although its more expensive)

No comments:

Post a Comment