Saturday, December 19, 2009

Why most of the people say bad thing for Pantene prov shampoo?

Do you know?What do you know about Pantene shampoo?I have no volume and hairloss,can pantetne strength tha hair?And will help me%26gt;?Why most of the people say bad thing for Pantene prov shampoo?
I've used Pantene for over 15 years and haven't had any of the problems discussed. My stylist recommends it, as have many of my previous stylists. So I would imagine there is a good marketing campaign being waged by another product line trying to cut down Pantene because they have such high market share, but it's not based in anything real.





Will Pantene help your hair? Sure it will. But there are other products out there that will help you, too. If you're suffering hairloss, I honestly would suggest you look at Redken's Extreme line. It's made for hair that's really been damaged and where the hair needs strength. Yes, it's more expensive than what you'll get in the grocery store, but that's because it works.Why most of the people say bad thing for Pantene prov shampoo?
Pantene Pro-V shampoo isn't that good, but all of their styling products work amazing
yes it can, try the ones that volumize your hair. it works :)





btw, I love pantene!
I wouldn't use Panten for that. I would you Fructis Volume Boosting Shampoo. It will give all the desired effects. I used to use it. Now my hair is naturally strong and full of volume. Plus it smells so good.
ok, the thing with pantene, is if you haven't noticed but they do A TON of ads rite? they concentrate more on ads then the actual product, so it isn't actually that great. if you have damaged hair, i suggest a clarifying shampoo with minimal scent and colour that just cleans. when i tried pantene, it just weighed down my hair. its not a good product. and im not the only one, lots of ppl i know say the same thing.
Pantene adds a residue to your hair leaving it in worse shape than what you started with. It'll actually make it dull and limp because the residue weighs it down. Try Garnier Fructis or Herbal Essences, they're the two I've found that works the best.
ugh.. the women of color crap..... dove is better!!!
pantene is rubbish
I'm having a hard time understanding your question since it is badly spelled and written however it seems that you are asking why people don't like panteen pro v. Well the stuff that is put in Panteen has a high PH level which means that it's acidic and will dry out your hair. To combat this, they put super heavy conditioners that will coat the hair shafts and is difficult to remove. Initially, your hair will feel soft, but after time, it will look dull due to low moisture and high buildup. Any respectable hairdresser will tell you this.
Pantene Pro-V actually helped me out alot! I was using Herbal Essences for about 3-4 years and for some reason my hair started acting weird. It had a foul scent on like the day after I washed it (my dad would always complain), I had hair EVERYWHERE (20-30 hair strands would be left in my brush or just fall out somewhere and in the shower id like clog my little thingie with hair). I also would not get as much volume and had many split ends. (btw i do take care of my hair so its not like ive neglected it). My mom put me on Pantene Pro-V (Smooth %26amp; Sleek) (fyi i have fine straight hair, never color treated etc) in about a couple of weeks I started noticing BIG changes. My hair stopped falling out completely. Maybe a strand here or there, but all in all it stayed on my head. Then I didnt have to wash my hair everyday (I shower everyday but use a showercap) because the scent remained for a prolonged period of time. And of course, my hair has become thicker in a sense, like its so much fuller. I've been using Pantene for about 6-7 months now and I couldnt be happier. It saved my hair, maybe it can save yours. After all why not give it a shot :) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment