Monday, December 28, 2009

What's a good shampoo besides pantene. thats good for african american hair. and that u could buy at walmart?

frizz ease productsWhat's a good shampoo besides pantene. thats good for african american hair. and that u could buy at walmart?
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells absolutely awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Kroger, Albertsons, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, and select Walgreens, Wal-Mart, CVS, etc. You'll love it!!!





http://www.organixhair.com/


.What's a good shampoo besides pantene. thats good for african american hair. and that u could buy at walmart?
Personally, I don't like Pantene at all. I am white, so I don't know what would really work for people of colour, but I do know that ThermaSilk works wonders. I really like it. And I've used Dove, as well.





Now, what I find works better than anything is just any old shampoo, and a deep conditioning using heated olive oil once a week. Put it on dry hair, wrap it with saran wrap, put a heated towel on it, leave it for a couple of hours. Shampoo twice, don't condition, blow dry and voila! Gorgeous, silky soft hair. Olive oil. . .wonderful stuff.
citra shine is good otherwise i use the horse and main shampoo on my daughters hair. She's mixed. Anythings better then pantene. The ingredients in it are accually harmful to your hair and there preaty much the same ingredients as carpet cleaner. My brother worked for kirby vacuum sales and they recommend if you runout of carpet shampoo you can subsitute pantene for it. The only difference is it has more perfum.
Dr. Miracle
Pantene Pro-V for Women of Color. I use it sometimes and I really liked it. Or Dove.
herbal essences
well i'm african american and i use creme of nature. and i get mine from walmart. it really helps our kind of hair cuz now mine is long and bouncy!!!!!!!
well i find it better to condition wash. but i suppose any apart from the 2 in 1 shampoo and condit as these are drying. so long as you dont aver shampoo and under condition there should npt be a problem. maybe try tresseme
I have heard the Garnier Fructis is good (i have never used it myself, s im not 100% sure) but i know they sell it @ walmart. i have smelled it b4 and it smells yummy, so thats another plus lol. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment