Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo to use? Aveeno? Pantene?

I have seen commercials for Aveeno and Pantene hair care products and have some interest in them. My hair is about to my underarms, has highlights, and a lot of damage from straighening years ago. Unfortunately my hair gets greasy easily and moisturizing shampoo tends to weigh down my hair... help? opinions? advice? Nothing too complicated, I just want to try a good shampoo and conditioner.What is the best shampoo to use? Aveeno? Pantene?
Aveeno shampoo is new so i haven't tried it yet. But my mom has and she said it was amazing.


I've used pantene, and it's pretty good, your hair will smell good all day.


And my hair is the same as your's, so make sure you buy clear shampoos, and make sure they aren't moisturizing, they should say for oily to normal hair.


Sometimes the normal hair ones work the same.








I hope i didn't confuse you.What is the best shampoo to use? Aveeno? Pantene?
i went to Cosmetology school. i have my license and my own shop. i say neither one of those shampoos. aveeno is a heavy shampoo and conditioner. pantene is good but its proven that is causes hair loss after long time use. i say use mane and tail shampoo and conditioner. you can get it at any walgreens or hair beauty supply store. thats what i use. my hair is natural blond so it gets oily easily also. mane and tail is great. the bottles are huge. will last for months. they are usually about 8 dollars a piece. once you see the bottle size you wont mind paying that at all. i love it!
Ok, so I just got Dove, Heat Defense Therapy shampoo + conditioner. It works SO well! Just one use and your hair is shiny and soft. I LOVE it and would HIGHLY recommend it. It is 5 bucks a bottle, but I can guarantee you will love the results. And I actually did notice some improvement on my split ends. Also I'm pretty sure they have other Heat Defense Therapy products, But I can't remember what. You should look into it.


http://www.dove.us/?dl=/haircare#/produc…


That's Doves official website. If you have anymore questions just send me a message,





Hope I helped!


~Val =)
you should go to lush.com and check out there big shampoo(yes its called big)its made from raw seasalt and seaweed. dont be put off its chemical free and makes it so shiny.ive never used a product like this and havent used anyother since.and i only have to wash my hair every 4 days as my scalp doesnt get clogged with chemicals
I ca n recommend Pantene. My hair was damage because of rebonding and when I use Pantene, it makes my hair shiny and healthy.
I use herbal essences and nutregena no residue, this cleanses your hair and it's amazing but you only use it once every week. It gives your hair a clean slate.
Pantene kills dogs and puts their fat into their shampoo, so I wouldn't suggest that.





I would suggest Suave (cheap, works well), Herbal Essances Drama Clean, or Tresseme.
Aveeno is better, pantene is quite terrible depending on the type.
pantene

No comments:

Post a Comment