Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is Pantene shampoo good for hair?

I want to tell me from any experience with this shampoo.I want to use it but I`m affraid because I have thinn hair and I want stronger hair.Is it Pantene shampoo the true for me?Is Pantene shampoo good for hair?
I don't use it, but I'm thinking of starting. I use Brilliant Brunette, but I was at my dad's house a few days ago and I used her Pantene shampoo and conditioner, and my hair was SOOOOO SOFT. I don't have thin hair though, but it worked great for me! Well, I hope that helped!


Good Luck :)Is Pantene shampoo good for hair?
it works awesome on my hair when i use it.
Its fine, just do not wash a lot.
omg i used to have really thin hair and pantene changed that


USE IT!!!!!
From what I've hear it's pretty good.
yes
yes but you should change your shampoo brand every three months, then after three months you go back to pantene or what ever you like
Yes pantene is a great shampoo. I use the shampoo and the conditioner. I dye my hair and pantene seems to make it shine brighter and the conditioner is really great. Just read the bottles, they will tell you which one is for you.please let me know if you like it or not....
Pantene has a shampoo specifically for thin hair.
it is!.....i think its d best shampoo since evn i use it n evn i hav thin hair...it did wonders 4 me

No comments:

Post a Comment