Thursday, December 24, 2009

Garnier Fructis or Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner?

Which is better? Please Answer!Garnier Fructis or Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner?
I always try to discourage my clients from using pantene. It contains the same chemicals that are found in car wax. Basically what that does is lock down the cuticle of your hair, which should be allowing moisture into your hair shaft. After a few washes and conditions with this product, yes, your hair does feel very smooth, but that is because you have a layer of wax build up on your hair shaft. Once that layer is in place, no moisture can get into your hair, leaving it very unhealthy. If you are making the switch from pantene to another line of shampoo and conditioner, your hair will feel a little dry at first because you have removed that layer of wax and are left feeling the dryness caused by not allowing any moisture into your hair, If you are looking for the best results, go to your local salon and find a salon quality shampoo and conditioner, because no matter what they tell you on the commercials, you are not going to find salon quality products in the grocery aisles.Garnier Fructis or Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner?
Pantene is consistently better, but it does depend on your hair type. Garnier Fructis tends to make your hair heavier, and leaves more residue. But if you have fine hair, you may want that every now and then. Just make sure to use a clarifying shampoo about once a month or so, or else switch up your products every few weeks.
I used to swear by Pantene. Now I only use Fructis. My hair is in the best condition ever. The girl that cuts my hair can't believe how great my hair is. I guess it all depends on the person using it. I'll still use Pantene as a second choice if Fructis is absolutely not available. I can definitely see the difference when I'm not using Fructis.
There really isn't a ';better';, it's just how either one works for your hair. My sis loves Garnier but it made my hair feel like straw. Although I don't use Pantene anymore (my stylist said it was drying my hair), it did work better for me. You will have to try both to know how either one works for you.
Garnier. Pantene is the worse you can put on your hair. It's loaded with wax, which makes your hair seem shiny smooth and whatnot..Eventually, It's going to weigh your hair down and make it greasy and oily.
Pantene works better.


Try Pantene Ice Shine. It makes your hair so silky and smooth!
pantene is the best plz dont even try garnier its horribble they damage ur hair
I like both. I would say that i use garnier fructis more.
  • loan
  • 1 comment:

    1. Why do people think that Pantene has wax and/or plastic in it. Pick up a bottle and read the ingredients. No wax, no plastic. I have used Pantene for almost 30 years. Never had anything but healthy,soft,shiny hair. Don't believe everything you read on the internet

      ReplyDelete