Monday, December 28, 2009

Pantene Shampoo?

I have naturally brown hair, and a few months ago I used some kind of brown enhancing shampoo in europe and it gave my hair a lighter colour that was more noticeable, and i want to do that again so i bought Pantene Brunette Expressions. I used it yesterday and I didn't really notice a difference.. does this stuff work well? Will it lightene my hair at all or do something else? ThanksPantene Shampoo?
the pantene brunnette expressins does not make your hair lighter. it is used on regular brunnette hair to make it even, silky and shiny.





********best answer plzz [i need points]*********Pantene Shampoo?
Ok, shampoos do not have the chemicals in them to lighten or darken hair. They can have ingredients to help the colours you have stay viberant but they CANNOT lighten hair. I dont know what you used on your hair but i dont think it was a lightener!





Shampoos are very decieving as they say they will do something and they barely ever do! I would get some bleach highlights or maybe a tint in the shade lighter than your natural colour.
PANTENE DOES ANIMAL TESTING!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxEpiybt鈥?/a>
ehh sadly no, i use the blonde expressoins, i perfer/recomend the John Frieda Collections:]

No comments:

Post a Comment