Monday, December 28, 2009

Does Pantene Pro-v shampoo and conditioner work?

Does it really make your hair silky smooth and shiny and soft? I have really fine hair but I have a lot if it, so I'm not sure if it will work for me.Does Pantene Pro-v shampoo and conditioner work?
My hairdresser tells everyone NOT to use Pantene - she seems to hate it! But I have used it (I have lots of fine hair too) and I think it's fantastic. (I think my hairdresser just wants to sell HER expensive shampoo to everyone). Does Pantene Pro-v shampoo and conditioner work?
to answer your question


pantene is amazing.


but with fine hair you never want to


over do it with the conditioner cause it will


become greasy
yes but dont use too much of the conditioner it will make your hair greasy. use a quarter size. thats what i do %26amp; i lovee my hairr (:
i love it, its amazing! try it, if you dont like it maybe change the type of shampoo or just stick with others.
I use Tre Semme. And it works awesome. Everyone's hair is different, doesn't hurt to try it though...
it works but make sure u dont put conditioner at your roots cuz that'll weigh your hair down.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment