Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why should I not use Pantene Shampoo/ Conditioner?

I've been using it and I hear people say its really bad for your hair. why?Why should I not use Pantene Shampoo/ Conditioner?
idk if its really ';bad'; for your hair, but my hair doesnt like it. my hair gets really really squeky clean, which dries it out, and so i dont use it. i use head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner, even tho i dont have dandruf, cuz it helps restore my hair and keep it silky smoooooooth!!Why should I not use Pantene Shampoo/ Conditioner?
i use the always smooth kind and it works for me, it made my hair really soft and shiny! i guess it works for some people but not for everyone...
Its not BAD for the hair, however it leaves a residue on the hair shaft and it could m ake your hair look greasy and lifeless after a while of use.
It works fine for me. I've never heard anyone say it's supposedly bad for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment