Monday, December 28, 2009

Is Pantene shampoo good for hair?

I have heard that pantene is not good for hair.What do you think?Do you have any experience with this shampoo?What about the Pantene conditioners?Does pantene makes hair grow healthy and stronger?Is Pantene shampoo good for hair?
try palmolive.Is Pantene shampoo good for hair?
For me I thought that Pantene Shampoo made my hair dry, brittle and it it not worth the money that it costs
I have tried just about every shampoo I can find to see if it is the best or works. I didn't care for pantene, but I highly reccomend AUSSIE shampoos and conditioners. They have several types out for different types of hair. You can go to AUSSIE.COM and take a little questionair and it will kick back exactly which ones are best for you. My hair is healthier since I started using it about a year ago . Hope this helps
I am sure it feels thicker and stronger, but it made my hair very 'moisturized' and limp...and that was just the shampoo. I didn't like it.
i think thats not a bad choise but in my mine ';head and shoulder'; is a another good ones.. or you can try ';rejoice';
Pantene is a godd shampoo to buy over the counter at your local drugstore... but that doesn't mean that it is what is best for you. Pantene is known for giving the hair lots of shine, volume, and ';strenth';. While it will appear to have done that -- it's just an illussion. Pantene gets its' name from the key ingredient, which is ';panthenol'; or more commonly known as ';wax';. (Most shampoos have this ingredient) It will leave a light layer of wax on your hairshaft which over the course of time will slowly build up leaving the hair shiny and feeling thicker. You will be tricked into thinking that your hair must also be healthier because of this... but don't be fooled. This layer of wax is choking the hairshaft and will eventually cause the follicle to be clogged and the strand will fall out and until you unclog the follicle -- no new hair will take its place.


Your best advice if you choose to purchase Pantene is to switch it up with a good ';clarifying'; shampoo every few days. Beyond that -- spend the money at your local mall salon to get the good stuff. The cost comes from the fact that it is highly concentrated and uses better quailty ingredients. About $6 to $10 is a good price to pay and it should last you about 3 months if you use the correct amount. (Pea sized for short hair and nickel sized for long hair) Good luck!
not mine
Yes...I love Pantene! It won't make your hair grow fast, but when it grows, it wll make very healthy. I have tried it one time with knotty, very oily, gross hair. Now it is beautiful! Please try it!





: D Thanks
ya its good egg painteen is the best mean yellow , n its growth fast n also make the hair silky
pantene works great with my hair...it made my hair reall smooth n soft.....i guess u'll get best result if u can select which one is proper for ur hair type
Thanx Legacy -- I would have never known or guessed !!!!!
pantene uses animal fats to ';nourish'; hair but it will only coat hair with wax, making it limp and a lot more prone to breakage. you may see results at first, but don't be fooled in the long run your hair will be more damaged then when you started.
My hairdresser told me never to use Pantene, but she never gave me a reason. Probably because I never asked.
I wouldnt think so Nioxin is much better its used for thinning and to make hair stronger you can get it at the salon
ive heard that it coats the hair with a thin plastic substance! but dont know wethere to belive that or not!
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment