Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone have information on Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner? Is it as bad as some people say?

ive used it once and found that it doesnt go well with my hair. but this wont answer ur question. nor will other people telling u about their personal experiences with the product. u should take into consideration ur hair type as most of these products are made for specific groups of people. if u need further help u should consult ur hair dresser. or spend some time reading the labels of the product. well.......... u can also try it to be the judge for urself. hope this helpedDoes anyone have information on Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner? Is it as bad as some people say?
i have fine hair and it weighed my hair down way to much and made it look greasy


so i guess it depends on your hair typeDoes anyone have information on Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner? Is it as bad as some people say?
it sucks. it makes my hair fall out and look like crap.
Yes it is Do realize it has carnuba wax in it that will build up in your hair and it is very hard to get out it coats your hair shafts and thats what gives it the ';shine';
HECK NO!!! I use it every morning. My hair is awesome!! I may not look like the hair in the commercial, but it is close enough!!!:)
Pantene is amazing. It makes your hair soft and shiny.
Ok look....Shampoo is just like hand synatizer it may kill skin cells and sometimes destroy hair foliciles. Belive me I would know I'm in Honors Bio. So in the long run...It's kinda bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment