Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tresemme OR Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner best for you hair?

Hey everyone :)





I was wondering if you guys can tell me (preferably from experience) whether Tresemme or Pantene Pro-v shampoo and conditioner works best on thick hair?





Which has more benefits of healthier hair?





Thanks!Tresemme OR Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner best for you hair?
Tresemme worked a lot better on my hair... I have very curly, thick hair, and Tresemme conditioner made it really soft and much easier to style. I always have to switch it up, though. Eventually the effect fades and I go to a whole new product line :)Tresemme OR Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner best for you hair?
i use pantene beautiful lengths and i have long, thick hair


and i love it especially the conditioner! it helps w/ spilt ends and keeps my hair looking thinner.
I dont like pantene shampoo.





BUT pantenes conditioner is absolutly the BEST!
Tresemme.
I like Tresemme. =D





I think it makes hair more healthier. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment