Monday, December 28, 2009

Pantene shampoo?

I have heard that it is great, and I have also heard that it is damaging to your hair. Which one is it? I`m so confused.Pantene shampoo?
I began using Pantene hair products many years ago. I used Nexxus %26amp; other products but I always came back to Pantene. I moved south not too long ago %26amp; went to a hair salon to get my hair cut %26amp; styled. I didn't tell the stylist what hair products I was using. I asked her if she thought my hair was good condition. She said it was in great shape, so soft %26amp; shiny. She said it was obvious that I wasn't using Pantene. I let her go on %26amp; on %26amp; then I looked her straight in the eyes %26amp; told her that I had been using Pantene for years %26amp; that as a hair stylist, I had tryed many products such as what her salon was selling/using %26amp; for my personal use, I loved Pantene. She stood there with her mouth open. Don't listen to what others say about Pantene until you have used them for a while. I'm sick of these ';bathroom beautician'; who have no idea what they're talking about. There are many types of Pantene shampoos for all kinds of hair. I use the Pantene shampoo/conditioner all in one. I love it %26amp; my hair is in great shape, even with color on it. I love the detangler that has conditioner in it. You spray it in/leave it in %26amp; using a large toothed comb, you comb it through to the end. The salon I work in uses Nexxus %26amp; my clients love it but for me, I stick with Pantene.Pantene shampoo?
Use any pantene they are all amazing!!!


tresemme are also brill but whatever you choose follow this:


Wet your hair in 36.7 degree water


Use 5ml shampoo for short hair, 8ml for medium or 10ml for long hair.


Lather for 28 seconds, rubbing 20 times


rinse for 22 seconds


REPEAT


Use 2ml condtioner for short hair 4ml for medium, 6ml for long.


Apply with wide-toothed comb


Leave to sink in for 57.1 seconds


rinse, rinse, rinse,


Pat hair dry


Leave to drip-dry


YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD
when i used Pantene, it made my hair all frizzy and uncontrollable, it did make it shine though. I still wouldn't recommend it
its really good and it helps your hair


but im not sure if this is a proven fact: but i heard that it has stuff in it thats not good for you, my friend told me that an expierment was done where they put the shampoo on rats, and the rats died.. but if it was really THAT bad for you it would have bee recalled a long time ago.. there are millions of people that have been using it every day for years, and there hasnt been any reported problems
depends on which one you buy, and what you want





i have curly hair and bought the straight and smooth one


didn't help with the curls (obviously) or shine at all, but it made my hair feel soft without needing conditioner
it worked on my hair


but i only used it for a couple of days
i use pantene and all i have heard was it was great for your hair it works wonders on mine.but i guess i am going to srop using it if the stories on here i am reading are true i can go to nexus or something else.thanks for the info.
Pantene shampoo, uses oil to make your hair feel soft and smooth, but it is actually creating a build up of slug on your hair and scalp. By the end of the bottle your hair will feel heavy and oily.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment