Monday, December 28, 2009

Does Pantene Hair Shampoo Make Your Hair Fall Out?

OMG OMG does it make your hair fall out i use that shampoo for my dry hair!!!!!!Does Pantene Hair Shampoo Make Your Hair Fall Out?
I don't think it does ,but Gariner is very good!!!! Also try ausse shampoo and conditionor it is great!!!Does Pantene Hair Shampoo Make Your Hair Fall Out?
no, i've used it all my life. if i were you just use the one you used as a child, your hair is used to that
Not mine... or it didn't use too.
its did make mine fall some out don't use it
I've never heard that or experienced that, but I do know they put a lot of wax in their products and that's not good 'cause instead of actually fixing your hair to make it shiney, it's only coating it with wax to make it look good. I've stopped using it.
Conditioners are actually designed to restore and straighten your hair.





It is possible that you could have a reaction to the conditioner that would cause hair loss, but this instance is unheard of.





No, hair conditioners wont make your hair fall out.
I dont know about pantene making your hair fall out but i am dead sure that it makes curls drop severely.. I used to use it many moons ago...


Garnier is pretty good.. an even better shampoo is Delorenzo, they are really excellent.
YES!


i used to use Pantene and my hairstylist said not to use it b/c it makes your hair fall out and it is really bad for people who swim alot.
Not sure if the shampoo is the reason for your hair fall but you can strengthen your hair. Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment