Saturday, December 19, 2009

Should I use Pantene shampoo with Herbal Essences Conditioner?

I currently use Pantene shampoo along with Garnier Fructis conditioner. I'm thinking of switching from Garnier Fructis to Herbal Essences because I've heard it smells good. I've read many answers saying that HE shampoo dries out your hair or makes it fall off. So should I do this Pantene/HE combo or what? Also, does the HE scent stay with your hair or is it lost once you wash off the stuff?Should I use Pantene shampoo with Herbal Essences Conditioner?
use the conditioner that you want the scent of.........shampoon washes right out, but you use conditioner last, so that is the main scent.....I use Alberto V05 shampoo and Pantene conditioner.Should I use Pantene shampoo with Herbal Essences Conditioner?
HE is not going to make your hair break off it is just as good as pantene or garnier
a lot of good the scent will do when your hair feels like gum. spend the money on some real hair products, it's your permanent accessory. drug store shampoos are sooo terrible for your hair. the shampoos are filled with dulling drying sulfates, and the conditioner is jacked full of heavy polymers and waxes to then ';coat'; your hair and give it the illusion that their shampoo just did nothing but fade your hair color. If you spend $3 on a shampoo, and the company is making a profit-what quality of ingredients do you think are put in to make this stuff? you spend at least $20 on a pair of jeans you wear once a week if that-y not spend less than that on something you have to wear everyday?
It would work,but your hair will smell funny cuz of the 2 different scents.
Why don't you use Pantene conditioner?
Yes you should. It's an excellent choice.
try it..if it works then stay with it
yes i always mix my products i luv it
i think its alright...i use 2 shampoos %26amp; one being herbal %26amp; 2 conditiners at the same time...so i don't think that will hurt...
Although Herbal Essences line has nice fragrance they put sulfates in their product which strips your hair of natural moisturizes causing your hair to have more split ends, frizz, and a harder comb through so I recommend you stick with Garnier
whoa! whoa! Easy, man. You can't mix that stuff!
sure the conditioner can never ruin your hair. that's what i do.
Yes, go ahead it wouldn't hurt to try it.
I hadn't heard that about HE. I think the Pantene HE combo would be fine.
try it out...you can always switch back if you find you don't like it

No comments:

Post a Comment