Thursday, December 24, 2009

What do u think of Pantene shampoo?

i have been to a hairdresser and she told me not to use pantene coz it strips the hair of something and leaves hair dry and damaged. Is this true. If so, wat is the best brand of shampoo and condition to use on wavy dry hairWhat do u think of Pantene shampoo?
What it doese is strip youre hair of natural oils and replace it with chemicle ones that actually srys youre hair if ou stop using it dove is great it gives nutrients to natural oils and it is not as expensiveWhat do u think of Pantene shampoo?
actutally it depends on your hair ..........may be it is not working on your hair
Nope it does not.Really.It works fine on hair.It actually moisturises and adds admino proteins because it looses hair proteins.
I never thought pantene was any good


but i just use any that's on special


really i don't think any are better than the other but


just try how they effect your hair type some do make my hair frizzy so trial %26amp; error is all you can do or ask the hairdresser
My hair dresser told me the same thing. As my best friend works there I felt it best to listen. I changed to elvive.
Pantene makes my hair really soft and smooth. My hairdresser told me that it puts a coating over hair which means if you put colour on it, it wont work properly.


Aussie shampoo and conditioners are good (you can get them for like 拢5 each at Boots) and the Redken extreme range is good fro dry hair (you can get them for like 拢10 each at hair salons).
Try the dove shampoo. It's a lot more gentle on your hair and also use the neutrogena clean rinse once a week to get rid of the residue.
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome!!! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Kroger, Safeway, Albertsons, Duane Reade, etc. You'll love it!





www.organixhair.com
Pantene is the worst brand out there b/c it just builds up and strips your hair of any natural moisture it had.I thought it was awesome til I found out the truth. I have bad hair because of it. I love herbal essences even though my fiance says its what strippers use. and it smells great and fruity. It has actually helped my hair and my lovelife. It makes my hair soft and straight. I love that stuff.
i think you should use dove

No comments:

Post a Comment