Thursday, December 24, 2009

What do you think about the Pantene beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner?

haven't tried it. my family uses garnierWhat do you think about the Pantene beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner?
I haven't used Pantene - I was really interested in the beautiful lengths but after doing some research realized Pantene is not supposed to be very good for your hair. Something about wax in the product I think


Maybe check out herbal essences long term relationship, it comes in a red bottle and I always hear good stuff about it/herbal essences.


HOpe this helps :DWhat do you think about the Pantene beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner?
don't use it if you have real thick hair, because pantene makes your hair heavy and thicker, very hard to manage and style that way
i have been using it for a while now and its nothing special.. i dont see any difference!!!!!!!
great product..
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment