Monday, December 28, 2009

Pantene shampoo ???

does anyone else hate pantene shampoo





it make my hair look really bad..


and my moms a hairdresser and she says its the worst shampoo.





what do u think???Pantene shampoo ???
With shampoo and conditioner, I realized that it works differently for other people. I don't purchase shampoos and conditioners from drug stores because they are kind of a replica of the real thing. If you purchase pantene, make sure its from a salon because it is different from when you are purchasing it at the drug store.Pantene shampoo ???
It really didn't make a difference with my hair but i have heard that it coats your hair in wax or something lol.
I luv pantene shampoo, however never stick to one shampoo u should switch occassionly...
That's cause Pantene is the wrost shampoo and conditioenr


i love there styling products i use the sheer voulme voulme hairspray and im want to get the texture spray wax
I use it sometimes and it doesn't really do anything to my hair, but my mom's hairdresser friend also said that it's a horrible shampoo because of the wax.
i use it all the time.. i never thought it did anything to my hair.
i looove pantene


it makes my hair soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment