Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can you name a pantene shampoo that makes my hair grow longer but makes it softer at the same time?

a type out of the entire pantene collectionCan you name a pantene shampoo that makes my hair grow longer but makes it softer at the same time?
shampoo can't make you hair grow. hair grows out of your scalp at a certain speed and you can't make it faster.Can you name a pantene shampoo that makes my hair grow longer but makes it softer at the same time?
If you insist on buying Pantene, go for Beautiful Lengths. It's meant for soft and long hair.





But consider this: I've never used Pantene, but I've heard it's filled with so many extra waxes and silicones that the nice hair you see after one use only lasts for a week or at most a month. After continued use, your hair deteriorates and is no longer soft, but damaged and dry.


So if you want a *good* product, buy Sunsilk Hydra TLC. Its the same price, if not cheaper. It left my damaged hair soft and silky. I follow up twice a week with Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, for even shinier soft hair.





Hope I Helped :]


-Kay
You CAN make it grow slightly faster..If u use the Beautiful Lengths shampoo or anything along that line and while you apply it massage your roots for about 3 mins everyday. Hopefully it will work. xD





Hope that helps


- Meeee
pantene pro v beautiful lengths shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment