Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do Pantene Volume Shampoo & Conditioner work? What are other good volume products?

yes it works, im using it now.. but i think there are some products that would do better unfortunately i have no clue.. sorryDo Pantene Volume Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner work? What are other good volume products?
I HATE Pantene Volume Shampoo. I have such thin hair and I'm always trying new shampoos. The one I've found to work the best is


Infusium 23 Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner. It smells great and it works even better!





Hope this helps!Do Pantene Volume Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner work? What are other good volume products?
heres some tips,


1. blow dry ur hair crazy style e.g flip ur hair around and jump lyk a crazy rock star.


2. spray volumising hairspray and ruffle up ur 'do (while its semi wet)


3. part ur hair o the right side in the morning and change sides later in the day to create the illusion of volume





:} byee
I guess the actual answer is that it will depend on your hair. Personally, I've had great success with them. I have very long, fine, super-straight, limp, blonde hair. I use the Pantene Volume Maximizer Shampoo and Conditioner fairly regularly. When I use it, my hair has noticeably more body to it, and a little bit of a wave, as well.





As far as other products for volume, I haven't had any success with any of the ones I've tried. However, using a shampoo that is designed to create curls helps to give my hair a greater body and a distinct wave, although my hair does not actually curl.





I hope this is helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment