Saturday, December 19, 2009

The new Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner actually good?

I was given a sample of this when it only had the question mark on it and wondered what this little bottle of wonder was. I hate regular pantene!! but this stuff actually works well, it doesn't weigh my hair down, so have you guys noticed the difference as well?The new Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner actually good?
i used to use pantene products for my hair, and it was iffy. BUt when i went to my dermotologist, she said dont use pantene because its can give you acne. AFter i stopeped using it, my face cleared up. Your hair can look better with shampoo from your salon, redken, ken paves, warren triccomi, etc. you can usually get a good deal on these at ulta.The new Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner actually good?
I am not a supporter of Pantene. They use wax products in their shampoos and conditioners so it will make your hair feel good for a while but it slowly weakens your hair and makes it less strong. I would suggest using something like sunsilk or herbal essences if you are trying to find cheap and good shampoos and conditioners. If you are not on a budget i would either recommend aveda products or bumble and bumble products.
i never knew there was a new shampoo and conditioner from Pantene....i have to get it....where did you find that sample at???

No comments:

Post a Comment