Monday, December 28, 2009

Pantene shampoo and conditioner?

I have heard that Pantene shampoo and condition strips your hair. is that true? but i just read that it can take the floor wax off the floor. Is it really safe to use it on your head if it can do that to a floor thats walked on everyday?Pantene shampoo and conditioner?
It's safe, but drying to the hair and scalp. The shampoo contains harsh ammonium sulfates. Stick with a shampoo that's main cleansing ingredients are: Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, or even Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (though that one is rather harsh, too). Back to Basics, Nature's Therapy (found at Sally's), and even some Suave shampoos are good examples of gentle shampoos. Your shampoo does make a difference over time. Pantene appears to work so well because its conditioner contains lots of cones which coat the hair, giving it the appearance of healthy hair. Eventually, your hair will begin to look dry and weighed down. Trust me, I thought this all was a gimmick, too, but then I started using gentler shampoos and my hair has thanked me.Pantene shampoo and conditioner?
LOL........THAT'S RIDICULOUS!!!








i have been using pantene for years now, %26amp; it has been wonderful for my hair. i would recommend it to everyone. my hair is the healthiest it has ever been. =D
lol Not sure about that but long term use of pantene DOES actually damage your hair. pantene contains silicone, thats what they add to try shine your hair, Its the silicone not the shampoo that shines the hair.


To prevent damage from long term use you should use a shampoo like tea tree to remove the build up.
If Pantene strips your hair, it's news to me. People will say anything to get people to try their products. I've used Pantene for years %26amp; my hair is in the best shape it's ever been. To each his own. Don't knock it unless you've tryed it.
i dont kno if thats true but its bad 4 ur hair cuz it has wax in it and thats the only reason that it makes hair shiny and even tho ur will look healthy its not cuz thats just the wax build up ( =
I don't believe it about Pantene Shampoo. You must mean Coca Cola. It can %26lt;and does%26gt; dissolve bones. I'll have to try the shampoo on the floor, though, I'm always looking for better ways to wash the floor.
I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE DO WHAT YOU FEEL IS RIGHT IT'S YOUR HEAD I'VE USED IT FOR ALONG TIME AND IT DOESN'T STRIP MY HAIR EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT KINDS OF HAIR SO DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO!!!!
those are just freakn rumors. i use pantene all the time it leaves ur hair soft, shiny and frizz prone!!!
My hairdresser told me this too, because it has alchohol in it or something. But, I still use it, it works for me and smells great. It can't be too bad or they wouldnt' sell so much of it! lol Good luck
i dont think its true, i used to use it, it worked really well.
just dont use it...........use dove, Vo5 or Herbel essences.
maybe it is true. but every shampoo and conditioner have some good and some bad points to your hair.
I believe that maybe you have been misled, or maybe it is I that has been, but I use this product daily and it has done nothing but make my hair stronger and shinier. I would say that someone has just plain out lied to you. Pantene products contain the vitamin B12 and Panthenol to help strengthen the hair follicle not destroy it.
I use it a lot! i haven't heard this before though it may be true! I like it, it gives my hair volume!! It doesn't strip my hair either ( what ever that mean)....Anyways hope i helped you out!!! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment