Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does pantene beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner actually work?

Pantene is a horrible brand. There's lots of alcohol in it which ruins your hair, plus there's something in it that leaves a lot of residue on your hair.. My hair dresser took a strand of my hair and showed me the gunk that came off of it and I was appalled. You should try organic shampoo and conditioner, there's a brand by jason that is a biotin shampoo and it really helps your hair stay healthy.Does pantene beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner actually work?
well , actually I use pantene, and i've tried beautiful lengths, but I never really knew if it did anything for hair growth, cause i ditched it halfway, hahaah. but i use ice shine, and i love it. it really makes my hair shiny and really soft. i get a lot of compliments on it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment