Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does Pantene shampoo make your hair shiny?

Is this true? I just bought Pantene Ice Silk I think it's called and I only used it once .. so how long do you think it'll take. I want my hair to be super soft %26amp; shiny. My hair color is dirty blonde...don't know if that mattersDoes Pantene shampoo make your hair shiny?
Drugstore shampoo is all bad for your hair, it is cheap for a reason. The chemicals are way to harsh and there is loads of wax that coats the outside of the hair shaft. But of all of the brands at the drugstore, Pantene is the most harsh and has the most wax, so avoid it at all costs. Your hair is shiny because it is coated with wax, not because it is healthy and clean. This is bad and can do horrible things if you ever try to color your hair. You need to use a salon quality shampoo you have healthy, soft, shiny hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment