Monday, December 28, 2009

Pantene shampoo and conditioner-good or bad?

is pantene good or bad?


some say its great and healthy and some people say that it has floor wax in it and it ruins your hair with alcohol





do you know?


have you ever used it?Pantene shampoo and conditioner-good or bad?
Honestly... It does work... But u dont get full results... BUT I MUST ADMIT IT DOES WORK... but John Freida DEFENTLY WORKS... even in first use... they have products for all types of hair... I STRONGLY RECOMEND JOHN FREIDA... its only like $10.00 each... in canadian money..





Hope i helped... (= Bye ByePantene shampoo and conditioner-good or bad?
pantene worked so good on my hair. it made it soft and it stoped the breakage. i used the relaxed and natural for women of color.
I dont like Pantene.


Go for treseme.





Pantene made my hair feel like rough sometimes, or either like I still had pounds of conditioner in it.
I've used it and I don't like it. It leaves my hair greasy and feeling unhealthy. I like Aussie shampoos much better.





Hope this helps!
me like it and dont use dove because they test on animals

No comments:

Post a Comment