Thursday, December 24, 2009

Have you had trouble with Pantene Shampoo?

I'm using the Pantene Beautiful Lengths shampoo and my hair has felt a little thinner and it doesn't seem to be working with my hair breakage.


Any help on what this might be or suggestions for a new shampoo, thank you so much...


(my hair is long and super curly)Have you had trouble with Pantene Shampoo?
Use Aussie or Herbol Essences. I use Aussie and I love it. I had trouble with Pantene, too, because it doesn't have anything in it to help make your hair healthier.Have you had trouble with Pantene Shampoo?
Nope, not at all.


I use Pantene Moisture Renewal


shampoo and I have no complaints, it's


really nice.





I have the Beautiful Lengths conditioner


too. It's pretty good, it's not my favorite but


it's one of them - I still like it.





My favorite is Joico Moisture Renewal,


I love the smell, the texture, and it works well.


For breakage though, try Redken Extreme.
Pantene is not good from what I hear, every one of my hair dressers I have been to says absolutely do not use it. Try Curl Life Defining System by matrix. It is expensive but works amazing. Hope this helps.
aussie

No comments:

Post a Comment