Thursday, December 24, 2009

I heared that pantene shampoo causes black hair to lose it colour turning it gray or white. How true is this?

Only serious repliesI heared that pantene shampoo causes black hair to lose it colour turning it gray or white. How true is this?
I have never heard that.I heared that pantene shampoo causes black hair to lose it colour turning it gray or white. How true is this?
yes it is true


dont use it, it does not work


use treseme it is alot expensive but it is great and smells nice.
no it doesnt
i've never heard that either. but i used to use pantene and i have a few gray hairs and im only 15 =o maybe thats why...hmm
Seriously, Pantene does not cause black hair to lose its' color. This brand of shampoo is like other brands and contains no bleaching agents, such as peroxide, that would lighten hair.
that is not true. I use Pantene all the time and it isn't changing my hair color. If someone's hair is turning gray it is because of natural causes (aging). I am a brunette and like I said I have been using Pantene shampoo for 10 years.
nonsense
That's not true at all. I use Pantene all the time and my hair isn't turning gray or white.

No comments:

Post a Comment