Saturday, December 19, 2009

Beautiful lengths pantene shampoo and condtioner?

I bought this shampoo and conditioner and i wanna know what everyone thinks of it.does it make your hair longer?does it work?Beautiful lengths pantene shampoo and condtioner?
yes it works. i use it too. it fight breakage so that your hair can grow longer faster.Beautiful lengths pantene shampoo and condtioner?
I have really long hair, lower back. And I got this shampoo to try. It works just as good as any other Pantene shampoo and conditioner, but it's not supposed to actually make your hair grow longer. It's supposed to keep it strong and treat split ends so your hair has the chance to grow longer. So it's good with people with a lot of split ends or weak hair. It did nothing special to mine, and I noticed no difference. In all fairness though my hair is really healthy. But I changed back to my regular shampoo.
It just strengthens your hair, it won't make it grow faster or longer. Try Nioxin or Biolage. More expensive, but I can definitely tell the difference in my hair when I use a salon brand shampoo and a store brand.
yeauh i use the shampoo


%26amp;%26amp;i think itS helpeD
Yeah, it works very well.


You'll be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment