Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does Pantene Extra Straight Shampoo really straightens hair?

I just like to use the shampoo because I already had a nice conditioner and comb-in cream. My conditioner and comb-in cream both promise that it will straighten my hair. My hair is straight, but not that much because it's already 3 months when I got my hair rebonded in the salon. What do you think? Does Pantene Extra Straight really works?Does Pantene Extra Straight Shampoo really straightens hair?
No. It's a shampoo for straight hair. That shampoo and other products like that would have too have some strong chemicals in it.





Pantene is awful for your hair by the way. It gives you build up(Which can make your hair seem greasy.), while it coats your hair with silicone, making your hair seem 'Soft and shiny'.Does Pantene Extra Straight Shampoo really straightens hair?
no it does not


go for rebonding treatment
lol no only thing that does is a hair straighner

No comments:

Post a Comment