Monday, December 28, 2009

Has anyone tried new Pantene beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner?

does it really help your hair grow?Has anyone tried new Pantene beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner?
I just used the shampoo and conditioner last night, so i decided to do some more research on the product, and came across your post!! This might sound strange, but after just ONE use, my hair looked a bit longer today. ??? Very odd, as this has never happened before. I usually buy the more expensive shampoos from Goldwell. But the name of this one got my attention. Now, my hair is already long, but i am trying to grow it to waist-length. Well, normally my hair is about 2-3 inches ABOVE my waist-line. But as weird as this might sound, i could swear after looking in the mirror that it was just one inch above my waist today. I could even feel my hair brushing up against my back, where it wasn't before. I know that sounds crazy. I've never bought a product that claimed to ';grow'; your hair long, but like i said, this caught my eye. Now, i know that this shampoo and conditioner is being sold in order to tempt people to grow their hair long, and then cut and donate their hair to the beautiful lengths assoc., in order to make wigs for cancer patients. SO.....whether they include a secret ingredient, that instantly ';stretches'; the hairs, is beyond me. All i know is to tell about what it did for me. Unfortunately, i can't donate my hair, because it is bleached and against their rules. Anyway, I HIGHLY recommend this product. It also made my hair very soft and silky, and i do have some slight damage due to the bleach. Also, the herbal essences shampoo that the other poster mentioned is HORRIBLE. Didn't do anything for my hair, and my hair was so dry and tangled that i couldn't get a comb through it. I do not recommend that brand. It took me a little over 2 years to grow my hair long, without bleaching, leaving my hair in a pony tail most of the time, only washing it once a week, and deep conditioning every time. It takes some patience, but with the right care and maintenance, it CAN happen. Good luck, and give Pantene a try! ;)Has anyone tried new Pantene beautiful lengths shampoo and conditioner?
Ok, so as a licensed hair stylist let me tell you no shampoo or conditioner is going to make your hair grow any quicker. Each and every hair follicle goes through different growing stages. Some follicles will be dormant and then others will be in a growth spurt. Most people's hair will grow anywhere from a quarter inch to half an inch in a months time. And by the way I would really rethink using any Pantene product, as they have an ingredient that will cause a heavy waxy buildup on the hair shaft. Hope this helps you out
herbal essance's long term relationship does. ive tried them both and that one was the better :]

No comments:

Post a Comment