Monday, December 28, 2009

Pantene Shampoo?

I have straight silky hair and i wanted to know if pantene shampoos actually works..?? Is it good to use?


I like pantene cuz it makes my hair really soft but my hair gets so oily after a couple of days....


I was thinking about using those fruity scent Herbal Essence not sure if thats good.


What shampoos would you recommend??Pantene Shampoo?
Don't use pantene. It leaves a heavy silicone buildup on your hair that can actually cause your hair to fall out (by contributing to making your hair shaft brittle and dried out so it cant support the length of your hair). The shampoo is full of detergent, and the conditioner is full of silicones to make your hair look shiny outside- when its slowly drying out inside.





The best shampoos and conditioners are going to be at salons. It is really worth it to go to Ulta for example and spend $25 on a shampoo/conditioner bundle of a name brand product like Biolage.





If you cant afford that, the best drugstore brand I've found is Neutrogena.Pantene Shampoo?
no! dont use the herbal essence it makes ur hair fall out and it doesnt make your hair feel good at all. pantene is pretty good if you looking for a cheaper product that works good try suave moisturizing shanpoo in the orange bottle its just as good as matrix which is expensive or try dove moisturizing shampoo
Don't use pantene or herbal essence. Both of those have sulfates in them which are horrible for your hair. I would recommend Jason's natural jojoba shampoo. It makes my hair so soft!
i have basically tried all of the pantene shampoos and none of them worked good enough for me. i used to have really oily hair until i started to straighten it ALL the time and then my hair became VERY VERY dry. i tryed the pantene restoratives and that didnt work AT ALL so i started to use Aussie cool moisture shampoo and conditioner and it is the best shampoo and conditioner i have EVER used.it makes my hair so nice and silky!! i hope this helps!!
i've got oily, slightly wavy hair, and I use use pantene smooth n' silky shampoo I got it in a gigantic bottle at costco and it makes my hair really silky and frizz free.
well some people say pantne shampoos and conditions are bad and i too think so myself I'm black as you can see lol and i have relaxed hair and i rand out of my normal shampoo i what was under the sink was the pantne for women of color relaxed and natural and it said it was to moisturize the hair it dyed it out even more :( so bottom line yea... panten shampoo %26amp; condtioiors suck but they have really good stylig products

No comments:

Post a Comment