Saturday, December 19, 2009

I am buying pantene shampoo and conditioners. many new formulas from ice shiney to curl definition. Is it?

true that its the conditioners that gives the effect. in other words, shampoo is shampoo. its the conditioner that goes on last thats important? please inform me. thanks.I am buying pantene shampoo and conditioners. many new formulas from ice shiney to curl definition. Is it?
For the most part shampoo is shampoo, although, there are some that are a bit too harsh. But yes, conditioners make a world of difference. I think that you should buy the best conditioner that you can afford. I think that the pantene line is great.I am buying pantene shampoo and conditioners. many new formulas from ice shiney to curl definition. Is it?
i think the shampoo isn't as important but i know that a conditoner is important i bought that new pantene restortive for my daughter she has thick wavy fuzzy hair and it has helped straighten it and it is less fuzzy
I agree, I too have heard from several beauticians that Pantene is really not good for your hair.


Conditioners do make a difference. Make sure that you are buying one that is formulated to help you do what you want your hair to do.
My beautician says:


You are washing your scalp with the shampoo. Conditioner is specifically for your hair. The reason why Pantane makes such a difference to your hair is because you switched shampoos. Anytime you switch a hair product after using another one that has had time to build on in your hair you will see a difference.
it is so the most important. when i use just shampoo my hair doesnt work 4 me its the conditioner.
DONT USE PANTEEN.........It has the same ingredients as mop and glow in it.......it also have panthenol in it....yes, that is a vitamin complex....but, it clings to your hair cuticle and suffocates it...and makes it fall out.......switch to a professional product...like biosilk...or biolage. put that panteen on your porcelain tub and it will shine like you wouldnt believe
I never noticed any changes when I used any of their products, other than my hair felt weighted down. When I asked my hair dresser about it, she was almost upset that anyone would use pantene anything. She said anything that started with a ';P'; wasn't any good for anyones hair, including Paul Mitchells stuff. If you get anything not professional, she recommended Sauve and Herbal Essence. I changed to Sauve, and my hair has never looked and felt so healthy. I've heard many times about using ';P'; products before, so there's got to be some truth to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment