Monday, December 28, 2009

Pantene Always Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner?

I am going on vacation in a couple days and I use Paul Mitchel shampoo. I bought Pantene for the trip because I am staying a week and four days and Paul Mitchel is kinda pricey so I just decided to use Pantene Always Smooth. Is it a good shampoo?Pantene Always Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner?
it actually depends all on ur scalp because on my hair i have build up and its really gross when i use it but when my sister uses it or my mom it works on them it all depends on the condition of ur scalp so yeah lol hope i helpedPantene Always Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner?
the girl who does my hair says it is the worst because it leaves alot of build up for some reason. ive used it before she told me that and i didnt have a problem
Yes it's good I use the sheer voulme set alot of people say ohh it's bad for your hair and it doesnt work it just didnt work for them try it out
its great.

No comments:

Post a Comment